F/S Dual SVS 25-31's W/Samson S700

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dalton, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Dalton

Dalton Screenwriter

Dalton
    I am offering my 2 SVS 25-31's(w/improved standard drivers) and Samson S700 amp. I am also adding custom ports that have these subs tuned down to 21-22hz(I still have the original ports also). This package sells for $1049(without the custom ports) without shipping on the SVS website. Everything is in PERFECT working order. The subs are in great shape and the s700 has a minor(very minor) scratch on the top. I am making the transition into a much larger HT room and am looking to go into PC+ or CS+ woofs. I would prefer a local buyer but I will ship (ups ground). I am also willing to drive up to 100 miles to drop off the subs or meet someone halfway. I still have the original boxes for everything. I accept cashiers check, MO, or Paypal. I am asking $800 plus shipping for the package. This is $250 less than the SVS site. Here's your chance to own some awesome subs for a good discount! I will be glad to demo for any local buyer!
    ThankYou,
    Dalton
    P.S.
    I am a member in good standing in the good traders list here in the forum and have excellent feedback on ebay under the username dalton85@cox.net.

2. Dalton

Dalton Screenwriter

Dalton
    Price reduced. Someone must be looking for a great deal on this package?

3. Dalton

Dalton Screenwriter

Dalton
    Sale Pending on both subs and amp.