F/S 5 pure silver 1m interconnects.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian AM, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Brian AM

Brian AM Stunt Coordinator

I have 5 pure silver (not silver coated), 1 meter interconnects for sale. These cables were hand made for me by a gentleman named Phil Becker and he calls them Argentos. They use Canare connectors, are shielded, covered in black standard abrasion resistant weave, and heat-shrinked. Phil offers a lifetime warranty on his cables and I've had them upgraded with the shielding and the canare connectors already. The only issue with them is that one of the canare connectors is not making a good connection with the wire and when wiggled, the signal cuts on and off. I've contacted Phil and he is going to repair the cable at no cost (except for shipping to him).
    So I suppose you are wondering why I am selling these great cables, to be honest... I just don't think I have the system to take advantage of what they have to offer.
    I am looking to get basically what I have in them... $100 shipped. Please email [email protected] if interested. Anyone who is seriously interested, I will provide you with Phil's email address so you can discuss the arrangement / ask questions about his cables.
    Thanks.

2. Frederick_Falk

Frederick_Falk Second Unit

Where at in Texas are you? If you are close enough, maybe we can get together and have a look see at these cables. We have a large group of HT's here and a meet coming up on the 21st of this month. You could come along and bring your cables and someone would probably take them off of your hands for said price.

3. Brian AM

I live in Houston.... however, I work weekends, so driving to another city isn't really all that feasable. I'm probably going to have the defective cable repaired then see if that piques anyone's interest. Or just use them as DVD audio wires.

Brian

4. Brian AM

Digital pictures are now available... email if interested in seeing what they look like...

5. Brian AM

A little bump for the picture....