What's new

F/S 2 SVS 16-46 PC+'s (1 Viewer)

JamesLowe

Auditioning
Just over a year old, and both are in great condition. I have never had a problem w/ them. Looking for around 1500 bucks for both, not firm. Would prefer local pick, NJ. email [email protected] for any questions. Stay close to the asking price and I'll throw in a BFD and some cables. I would rather sell them both at the same time, but will consider separate sales. As you know, exceptional subwoofers, hate to see them go, but new house requires it.

Thanks.

Jim

JamesLowe

Auditioning
Ok, Got some pictures.
Email me for the link, this forum won't let me post the link cause I only have a few post, which sucks!

Again
I'll spell out the deal.

1. 2 SVS 16-46 PC+, excellent condition. Included, all port plugs, all instructions, graphs, and detachable power cord. (paid $875 each, $1750 total)

2. Behringer feedback destroyer for parametric EQ (paid $110)

3. Monster cables for use between receiver and Behringer feedbck destroyer, and another set for use between Behringer and 2 subs. (paid around $75) Don't worry, all have compatible 1/4" connectors as well as RCA where required.

Again looking for $1500 but will take offers, thanks again.

Jim

JamesLowe

Auditioning
One is sold, the other is not. The price is $600 plus shipping and paypal must pay 3%. If you want the BFD just let me know, but you can buy separetely.

Jim

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Hi Jim

I am still interested in the remaining 16-46 PC+. I can pick it up to save you the time to pack and ship it. What is your rock-bottom price for the sub?

Thanks

Artie

Users who are viewing this thread