What's new

F.B.I. from WBA (1 Viewer)

GMBurns

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Glenn
The WB Archive website is showing a picture of two cases, part one and part two, although the picture is the same for both cases. The price decrease is very welcome, and is less than CBS charges for a half-season set of Perry Mason, another of my all-time favorite shows.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
GMBurns said:
The WB Archive website is showing a picture of two cases, part one and part two, although the picture is the same for both cases. The price decrease is very welcome, and is less than CBS charges for a half-season set of Perry Mason, another of my all-time favorite shows.
Looks like that maybe their new model. I suspect Daktari Season 2 will also be two volumes for the $49.95 price since its 29 episodes.

Mike*HTF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
I haven't received shipping confirmation on my pre-order, but I was under the impression that they were to be released yesterday...?

hypnohighball

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sayers
Got my FBI Season 4 today. Vol 1 & Vol 2 are shrinkwrapped together, and are on pressed dvds as expected. 4 discs per set, 16 episodes on Vol. 1, 14 on Vol. 2. Sure hope they keep 'em coming - at this lower price maybe sales will increase to make it happen.

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
My Season 4 set of The FBI came today. My set has 4 Discs with 16 episodes on Part 1 and only 3 Discs with 10 episodes on Part 2. A total of 26 Season 4 episodes. What do other forum members have on their sets? Do I have the complete Season 4? Thanks! Robert

hypnohighball

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sayers
MCCLOUD said:
My Season 4 set of The FBI came today. My set has 4 Discs with 16 episodes on Part 1 and only 3 Discs with 10 episodes on Part 2. A total of 26 Season 4 episodes. What do other forum members have on their sets? Do I have the complete Season 4? Thanks! Robert
Whoops - I made a big mistake in my earlier post! My part 2 set is also 3 discs, NOT 4, and 10 episodes. I guess I was seeing a disc that wasn't there...:( Anyway, you're good, not to worry.

hypnohighball

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sayers
Something I just noted at IMDB for The FBI - the # of episodes per seasons has dropped since season #1 which may explain the prices dropping per season we talked about earlier. Season #1 - 32 episodes Season #2 - 29 Season #3 - 27 Season #4 - 26 seasons #5 - #8 are all 26 episodes except the last one, season #9 at 23 episodes.

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
I bought The FBI Season 3 Part 1 and Part 2, and The Complete FBI Season 4 from Warner Brothers Archive right after they were made available so I could get pressed discs. Both Seasons I receieved were pressed discs. I did not get The FBI Season 1 Part 1 when it first came out. When I did buy Season 1 Part 1 it the set I got is DVD-R. I plan om buying Season 1 Part 2 soon. I did buy The FBI Season 2 Parts 1 and 2 when Best Buy had them on sale for under $20.00 apiece a while ago. Both of these are also DVD-R. My question is did Warner Brothers release any sets of The FBI Season 1 and Season 2 on pressed discs? Thanks And GOD BLESS! Robert

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
No, Season 1 and 2 were released before the Warner Archive started doing select pressed runs of their TV titles. Pressed Warner Archive titles started to show up for titles released late May-June 2012. The season 3 and 4 sets were released since then.

hypnohighball

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sayers
Started watching my season 4 set, and in episode 2 on disc 1, I'm having some problems. The screen will go blank for a second or two about 10 - 20 times toward the end of the episode, very annoying. Episode 3 was OK, that's as far as I've gotten. Will see how it goes, if there's more episodes that do that, I'll return it for another copy.
Other than that, I'm enjoying season 3 - love this show and want all the seasons!

Wvtvguy

Second Unit
Real Name
Marc
This is a show I've heard good things about & may purchase in the future. I hate these half seasons though!! Just takes up space! Sorry. Had to vent.

Mike*HTF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
hypnohighball said:
Started watching my season 4 set, and in episode 2 on disc 1, I'm having some problems. The screen will go blank for a second or two about 10 - 20 times toward the end of the episode, very annoying. Episode 3 was OK, that's as far as I've gotten. Will see how it goes, if there's more episodes that do that, I'll return it for another copy.
Other than that, I'm enjoying season 3 - love this show and want all the seasons!
I haven't been watching the episodes in order, so when I read this, I put on Season 4, episode 2 straight away.
Unfortunately, I didn't experience any of the problems that you mentioned although I can imagine how annoying it would be to have the image cut out during that final chase!

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Good news for one of the best shows I have recently discovered. I'm just finishing season 2 and have season 3 on the way byt the show seems to be getting better and better. I can see why its the longest running Quinn Martin show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks