What's new

Eyes - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I didn't watch MSCL, so I never saw her on that show. One of these days, I'll probably rent that series on DVD if it's offered by my local rental place.

So, the blonde, Trish, has an AWOL boyfriend who left, and that's who Jeff let Harlan think was the mole for Clay. Will we see him again?

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I'm not sure I understand why Nora is both a plant and helping them at the agency as well. If she is working for the other guy wouldnt she be working against Harlan?

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
The term "mole" has been corrupted some in the past few years; instead of only referrint to someone who infiltrates an operation with the original intent of doing it harm, it is now taken to mean anyone working at cross-purposes from within.

Also, Nora made the point that Clark Gregg's character wasn't above using threats; it's quite possible that he has coerced her into working against the agency's interests (seems likely, otherwise why leave Jeff alive). Also, most of the time, a mole or other traitor would act like a regular employee so as not to draw attention, especially in a case like the one this week, when her handlers would not benefit materially from her tanking it.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
I don't think it's a coincidence but next week's episode is titled "Wings."

I keep remembering A.J. Langer from Baywatch as the young girl who seduced and later set up Eddie for rape.

todd s

Senior HTF Member

I hope this is the reason. If would make no sense that a major character would remain a mole for the entire series.

John Watson

Screenwriter
Are all the people in this building Judd's employees? How come he has so few street workers?

Judd seems to be a bit of a jerk. His 'wit' is slim. And double crossing the kidnapper, well, there's no honor among thieves, private dicks and politicians, I guess.

Charley's Angels meets Alias, sheesh. :frowning:

todd s

Senior HTF Member

I wondered the same thing also. For a company near bankrupcy. Thier seems to be a bunch of employees doing nothing but walk around the office.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland

I think you guys just hit on why he's near bankrupcy!:D

So far, I think this has been a really entertaining show. Cast is great, with Tim Daly a standout.

Cindy V

Agent
I was expecting to LOVE this show. I am very disappointed in it. I caught the first 2 episodes but will tape it going forward and watch something else live. I just did not get into any of the characters. The one I like most so far is the black gay guy. He seems like the one who has the most integrity and is an interesting character. I still do not understand why a guy wants to buy a bankrupt company. This did not make sense to me nor the fact of such a high placed mole.

If he wanted the company, I would sell it to him less a few key people and start up a new one with less overhead. Both get what they want.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
Well I think we learned tonight why he wants Harlan's company, he really wants something else that can incriminate him and send him to prison that is in Harlan's posession.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I enjoyed the episode... it wasn't great, it wasn't crap. this show has become a comfortably enjoyable way to kill 45 minutes.

Harlan was too distracted by wifey to be his old self. Definitely missed. You can never get too much of Tim Daly doing 'smartass'.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
I heard some very sad news from some insiders today that the show is officially dead. They said the overnight ratings were severely diminished over the prior two weeks and it's a done deal now.

I am VERY bummed as I thought this was a show that I could very easily get into the weekly habit with. I should have known that was probably the kiss of death for it.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
After last night's episode, I decided to give up on this show. It just isn't good enough to keep me watching. Tim Daly, I'll see you in your next TV movie.

~T

John Lloyd

Second Unit
Can someone please summarize the last 10 minutes of last night's episode. There was an NBA game that ran late and so I missed part of the show when I recorded it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks