1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile (2019)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mattCR, Apr 3, 2019.

1. mattCR

mattCR Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt
    [​IMG]
    Title: Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile

Tagline: The story behind America's most notorious serial killer

Genre: Thriller, Crime

Director: Joe Berlinger

Cast: Zac Efron, Lily Collins, John Malkovich, Kaya Scodelario, Jeffrey Donovan, Angela Sarafyan, Grace Victoria Cox, Kevin McClatchy, Rajiim A. Gross, Bret Aaron Knower, Jim Parsons, Dylan Baker, Terry Kinney, James Hetfield, Morgan Pyle, Grace Balbo, Haley Joel Osment, Brian Geraghty, Forba Shepherd, Calvin David Jones III, Aaron Cool

Release Date:

Runtime: 108

Plot: A chronicle of the crimes of Ted Bundy, from the perspective of his longtime girlfriend, Elizabeth Kloepfer, who refused to believe the truth about him for years.

2. mattCR

mattCR Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt
    I didn't see this on the radar, but the trailer is very good, and the cast looks great.

3. Radioman970

Radioman970 Lead Actor

James Perry
    I think good timing for a movie about him. The music is sorta kinga TCM. It works.

oh yeah, Malcovick looks terrific too.

4. Scott McGillivray

Scott McGillivray Supporting Actor

I thought this movie was ok. Not great. It covered the history of this monster fairly well and never delved into the real gore and nightmare he created. I had hoped it would show more of what a master manipulator he was. It did a bit, but his "skill" at lying and really becoming a different person could have really been expanded upon. This probably would have worked much better as a 4 part mini-series since there was such a lot of information and time to cover. Then again, I am torn in the fact that this demon does not deserve more recognition...yet he is still such a fascinating figure.