Extra Stand for Sony KV-34XBR910

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Lee Farber, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Lee Farber

Lee Farber Auditioning

Hello all,

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but my KV-34XBR910 should be arriving from Crutchfield any day now. They wouldn't let me substitute the free stand ("a $399 value") for anything else (even some $100 cabling), since it's Sony's promotion, not theirs. I don't need the stand, since I had an armoire built specifically to house this unit.

So as of Friday, I will have a brand new, still-in-the-box SU-34XBR1 stand that I don't need. Will anyone take it off my hands for, say, $100 plus shipping? I'm in Los Angeles, so if you're anywhere near me in Southern California, you can come by and pick it up. I would happily give it away to a forum member, but I could really use the money to put towards a decent component cable or an ISF calibration.

Once again, sorry if it is inapporpriate to "peddle my wares" in this forum. I also posted in the Agoraquest.com forums, so please don't get annoyed at the cross-post! Just PM me if interested.

Thanks so much, and Happy New Year!

Lee

2. Paul.S

Paul.S Producer

Paul
    Lee:

YGM, er, PM. [​IMG]

-p

3. Lee Farber

Lee Farber Auditioning

Just thought I'd follow up to say that the stand has arrived (a day earlier than the television), if anybody wants it. If you're in the Los Angeles area, I'll deliver it to you, otherwise I'm happy to arrange for shipping anywhere in the US.

Sorry to be such a pest, but I've got this big box taking up space in my living room, and I would love for this stand to go to someone that needs it.

All the best,

Lee