What's new

Extended Warranty for my RPTV (1 Viewer)

Tim Brewers

Agent
Sorry people, I wasn't sure which forum this should go in, but this one gets the most traffic so I was hoping someone here could help me out.
I bought my Panny pt-51hx40 around January of this year. I purchased an extended warranty from Suttertel.com as most people reccomended, but now they are bankrupt. So, now what should I do? I am assuming they have to honor it somehow? Or should I call my bank card and tell them about it? anyone have any ideas? The warranty hasn't even really started yet, since the TV is still under panasonic's warranty till about Jan of 2002. Any Tips? Thanks
Tim Brewers

Rich Kraus

Stunt Coordinator
i dont know specifically about this buisness, but when MOST buisnesses fold, any warantees provided by them become vapor ware. thats always the problem with dealer warantees, vs. manufactures warrantees.
id campaign visa to try and get your money back since it really hasnt started yet.
good luck, i hope you get it back.
------------------
'Till next time,
Rich (the kite guy)
My DIY audio page!
Use your ashtray please, dont throw um on the street. thanks :)

Matt Tucker

Agent
Real Name
Matt Tucker
Tim,
I believe that Rich is correct. I worked at a TV/VCR repair shop years ago. One large warranty company that we did service for went out of business. When a customer came in for a repair with that warranty, they were out of luck. I hope you can get the credit card company to help you out.
Rich.. your infinite baffle subs look very nice. Deep bass with out the big boxes, a wifes dream.
Matt
------------------
Link Removed
DVD list

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks