What's new

Experence with these ports? (1 Viewer)

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
Hey All,

I just got the new PE clearance catalog and after perusing it for a bit i noticed these really nice ports.

has anyone bought any of them and what has their experience been with them. I don't have any plans that need them right now, but for the price its kinda hard to pass up. I am a little hesitant to buy them in that am not sure how well they stay in, the screw-less install is a bit weird, also they seem to be fixed length unlike the Areo Ports.

Thanks

Allen

Ryan T

Second Unit
I used one in my latest project.
http://www.geocities.com/ryatod/sub.html

It stays in just fine. I used a bead of caulking to hold mine in. Overall I think its a steal to get a dual flared port tube for that price. The only thing is you cant adjust the length any so your stuck with that one tuning point.

Ryan

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
They work fine.

You can cut it also, you just loose some of the flare on the smaller flare end is all...

Have not used mine yet, but Frank C. did, and he said they where nice and very tight. Coud always run a bead of non adhisive caulk if your unsure of it being air tight....

For the money, good flare... Your cut out is going to make or break the good seal on these. and if you screw that up, there is always a way to still make it work, with-in reason....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks