What's new

Exclusive First Look: Twilight Time May/June 2014 Releases (1 Viewer)

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Cremildo said:
You Americans are fortunate to have labels like TT. Can you imagine, all those classics on BD? Gosh knows when (and how) we poor Brazilians will see such thing. :unsure:
Twilight Time discs are Zone Free. It's only a matter of money and patience.

Cine_Capsulas

Second Unit
Real Name
Patrick
Robin9 said:
Twilight Time discs are Zone Free.
Though I own a region-free player, I had no idea they were zone free.

As soon as I have enough money to buy a TT BD while the stock is still fresh, I will.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
AnthonyClarke said:
Warner Archive is region-free too. Problem is they refuse to sell to overseas addresses, even when their product is out of copyright(eg 1936 Show Boat).
Yes, but you can buy Warner Archive titles from other suppliers such as Deep Discount and Import CDs who do ship overseas.

Ed Moroughan

Second Unit
Real Name
Edward R. Moroughan
I just recieved an email that my copy of Two Rode Together has shipped! This is my first buy from Twilight Time, and one of the last Ford westerns I need. :)

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
AnthonyClarke said:
I have often bought from them.
But the 1936 Show Boat is a Warner Archive exclusive and no-one else stocks it.
In a few months time, other vendors will have it too.

Cine_Capsulas

Second Unit
Real Name
Patrick
AnthonyClarke said:
Warner Archive is region-free too. Problem is they refuse to sell to overseas addresses
I own The Search. But I didn't order through their own website.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
The Man from Laramie pre-order went up today. I was all set at 4pm Eastern with my cart loaded for the free signed copy of Used Cars, but alas I took took too long in the checkout process (had to scurry to get the security code off my credit card) and when I hit submit 2 minutes later, all the freebies were gone!

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
Expensive month for me this time, as I ordered The Man from Laramie, The Train, The Mechanic and Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison. I also was waiting on this order to pick up Broadway Danny Rose, so five titles total this round.

Persianimmortal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Koroush Ghazi
This time around it's The Mechanic and The Man from Laramie for me.

AnthonyClarke said:
Warner Archive is region-free too. Problem is they refuse to sell to overseas addresses, even when their product is out of copyright(eg 1936 Show Boat).
Just use a forwarding service like Shipito Anthony. They provide a US shipping address for you to send the discs to, then they can consolidate and forward the package(s) to you in Australia for a small fee on top of normal shipping costs. I've used them before and they're great.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Persianimmortal said:
This time around it's The Mechanic and The Man from Laramie for me.

Just use a forwarding service like Shipito Anthony. They provide a US shipping address for you to send the discs to, then they can consolidate and forward the package(s) to you in Australia for a small fee on top of normal shipping costs. I've used them before and they're great.
Thank you for posting that option for those of us that live outside the States. Great job!

ROclockCK

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
Robert Crawford said:
Has anybody heard what extras are coming with The Train?
Barring any last minute changes Robert, it's always what you see on the SAE product page when each title goes live. For The Train we can expect:
Special Features: Isolated Score Track / Audio Commentary with Film Historians Julie Kirgo, Paul Seydor, and Nick Redman / Audio Commentary with Director John Frankenheimer / Original Theatrical Trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks