What's new

Excalibur? (1 Viewer)

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Thanks Dave for reminding me of these books! I actually had the Crystal Cave assigned to me in college and always intended to read them all. I had forgottenthe author and title over the years.

Will have to check these out soon.

Dave Hahn

Premium
Real Name
Dave Hahn
David Stanley said: David, your comment started me thinking about this and I remembered renting a, gasp, VHS of a British production of the story that closely resembled The Crystal Cave. After a little googling and search on IMDB I found it again, it's a 1991 BBC made-for-television movie called Merlin of the Crystal Cave. It was very faithful to the book and I remember searching for the next two installments on the video store shelves for a long time. It turns out I searched in vain as it sadly appears they never continued.

The bad news is that it is only available on VHS, the good news is that there is a NTSC VHS for sale here in the states. Maybe Steve Christou can share a little more about this title.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks