Evil Dead Lunch Box?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael_Shisler, Oct 14, 2001.

1. Michael_Shisler

I couldn't find any other threads on this topic, so I'm assuming no one else has asked about it. I went to the Camelot Music store in my local mall to browse their dvd's and was surprised to see an Evil Dead Lunch Box! It appeared to be just the original Anchor Bay release but packaged in a tin lunch box! It did not appear to be a limited edition. I have not heard of nor seen this before, had any one else?

2. David Albrecht

David Albrecht Stunt Coordinator

Yeah I saw this at a mall this week too. Very cool looking, nice pictures on all sides. I couldn't bring myself into buying it though, what with the book of the dead coming...
    My first thought was, man you would really have to worry about someone snagging your lunch if you were using this.

3. Ian_H

Ian_H Supporting Actor

There is also a Army of Darkness lunchbox as well as Evil Dead & Army shooter glasses. Saw them at Suncoast. For years and years you couldn't get Evil Dead on VHS, now you can buy multiple tapes, toys, etc!
    -Ian

4. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

I remember how hard it was to get a copy of Evil Dead 2 for my birthday in the early 90s, I finally just had to face it that it wasn't going to happen.....that was the worst birthday I ever had as the other thing I wanted was delayed until much later in the year and that was Rebel Assault for the SegaCD.

5. Jon Robertson

Jon Robertson Screenwriter

Who the hell could this be aimed at (apart from collectors, of course)?
    No decent mother or father is going to send their under-10 into school with an Evil Dead lunchbox!

6. MaxY

MaxY Guest

Maybe it is aimed at the lunch pail blue collar market.
    The Evil Deat and Armey of Darkenss Lunch boxs are all the rage on our construction site. [​IMG]
    Actually the mini-playmate seems to be the prefered luch box of construction workers. [​IMG]
    Max
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    Browse My Collection of DVDs at DVD profiler
    Equipment Lists for My HTs
    Petition To Bring Motel Hell To DVD Check In Here
    Time to resume Buying Warner Product!!

7. Jeremy Anderson

Jeremy Anderson Screenwriter

Cool... I'll have to get one to go with my SPINAL TAP and PLANET OF THE APES lunchboxes!