What's new

Everything's Awful DVD sets (1 Viewer)

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
These are golden! I got them today from Diabolik DVD and started watching the "best of" three disk set and I was in hysterics. I can't believe the depth of the content these guys have access to. I can't imagine that some of these tapes sold more than 100 copies. Brilliant.

I know who these guys are now. They're the ones who put out the jaw dropping Whore Church DVD. They are my heroes. I want to send them my VHS collection. I have stuff they could definitely use.

CORRECTION: Everything is Terrible

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
I ordered the "secret discs" available on the Everything's Awful website, and they are amazing. They're packed with rare musical performances from French and British television from the 60s-80s. I'm only three discs in but there's tons of stuff I've never seen before... early live TV performances by Prince (one when he was 19 years old!), the Beach Boys, Moody Blues, Emerson Lake and Palmer, B-52s, Jackson 5, etc. Inbetween the music are short strange bits from contemporary TV and movies. The image and sound quality is great considering the rarity of this stuff. These are great party discs.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I bought that 3-disc set at Amoeba in Hollywood while I was there, still haven't checked it out yet- there's just about no indication on the cover what exactly is on it, but I bought "Everything is Terrible: The Movie" earlier and it's hilarious. I love this kind of stuff and seek out weird material on my own.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Ok Stephen, you got my interest up. I just placed an order. I’ll let you know my thoughts when the order arrives.:laugh::rolling-smiley::laugh:

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
I showed a friend of mine the Everything Is Terrible Devil movie and he said it made him nervous and he wanted to run out of the room. High praise indeed! Not for the faint of heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks