What's new

Everquest Online Adventures BETA Phase II (1 Viewer)

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I got my disc, created a character, and I can't get in the game. I've been having a LOT of trouble tonight.

Mike

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I just got on a bit ago. Level 3 Dark Elf Shadow Knight.

The game was a mess when I first got it. Disconnects out the butt and I was really unimpressed with the graphics. I kept trying to play but was just too annoyed to bother.

My playtime today though has kind of changed my perpective on the game a bit. I did a little hunting and was able to find my way around Neriak and, this is going to sound wierd, but Im enjoying the game a hell of allot more than the PC version (which I despise). The graphics are starting to grow on me and though the textures are very bland and the game looks all around simple some of the architecture is very nice looking and well put together. The leveling is defintely much quicker and if they keep the camping to minimum at later levels I might just keep playing this one.

Not too bad at all.

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Mike, I had the same problems - I was able to create a character but could never actually make it into the game. I quit trying after four attempts. Did you ever make it in?

For those of us who have never played the game on the PC, would picking up the PC guide help us out? Is it essentially the same thing?

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I made it in, got my robe, and got disconnected. I'll try again tonight.

Mike

JoshF

Supporting Actor
I made it in last night, played for a couple hours, had a lot of fun, actually. I'm a level 3 Eastern Human of darker influences.

Pretty fun, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks