What's new

Everquest Online Adventures BETA Phase II (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
but they never asked for my serial number.. I just got an email from PS Underground (like last week) telling me to register to be one... so I did...they almost made it sound like you had to be picked... oh well I dont know..lol

Brian E

Screenwriter
I've gotten email invitations for phase 1 and 2, but I don't own a PS2. Guess they're sending them to former PC players?

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
Anyone that got an email that doesn't want to play...please send me the info and I will play for you if that works...I would love to beta test this game...
pm or email me

thanks,
dan

Brian E

Screenwriter
Dan, you don't have email enabled. Shoot me an email and I'll forward you my invitation. Might be worth a try.

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
USPS or UPS? If it's UPS I won't get it until Monday :frowning:
Mike

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
USPS. Got mine today. In a 1 hour period I've been disconnected 5 times. Hopefully it'll clear up later today. Pretty intuitive controls, etc... Well, as intuitive as beating grass snakes with a wooden club can be, I guess. :)
-Dave

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Grrr...mail came, no EQ.

Should we have a list of HTF members that have the beta like with the XBox Live tags?

Mike

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Dave,
Cool. I hope it comes today because I forgot that Monday (Veteran's Day) is a mail holiday so I'd have to wait until Tuesday! :angry:

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Got my disk today. Hope to try it out later tonight or this week.

I know NOTHING about Everquest, so I fully expect to be beaten upon like a newbie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks