What's new

Ever use the AbTronic/AbEnergizer thingy? (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Just curious as to whether or not it works. I've seen so many different infomercials on these, that they've kind of intrigued me.

Will_G

Auditioning
Hey,

Not exactly the answer you wanted, but I have tried the "Torso Track". While not exactly up to the standards of the infomercial, I have notice that it does work you abs. The results vary, but I know somewhere under my gut are some semi-toned muscles.

I regards to the abtronic device. I was tested once for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, and they use electric pulses to measurse your response. I must say that it was not a comfortable tingle they gave me. I can just imagine what that would feel like on my stomach.

However, I too am curious if anyone has tried these products?

--Will

CRyan

Screenwriter
These do not work. You can do a search in this very forum to find a great thread on this. I, and others, gave a pretty good rundown of what these things do.

Something to think about - if these things really worked, why wouldn't NASA be using a similar device for all muscle groups instead of spending millions on weightless aerobic exercise machines? This would be a perfect solution - just put it on and float about.

C. Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks