What's new

Ever Heard of Group called Bond?? (1 Viewer)

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Anyone on this forum ever heard of the group Bond?
One of there music videos just aired on HDNET the other day, and there music really intrigued me. They are 4 spectacular looking females, that play instruments....
I picked up there Concert DVD today, and all I can say is, Phenominal!!!! Track #13 Victory is some of the best audio I have ever heard!!! True Demo material....
Check out there website here:
http://www.bond-music.com/contentsindex.htm

Anthony Stephan

Stunt Coordinator
I heard this group perform live almost a year ago and was blown away by their looks and their technique.

Have you seen them on some watch commercial during the holidays?

DustinDavis

Stunt Coordinator
I too have enjoyed this group's first album for some time now. They were originally on the classical charts, only to be booted over to pop. Whatever, I don't care, the music is fun, the women are great looking and they put on a good show. I recently picked up the DVD and with 5.1 audio, an anamorphic transfer and bonus materials that include a couple of their videos and interviews, it's a real treat.

Jeff_P

Stunt Coordinator
I have seen them on the watch commercial for awhile now and always wondered who they were. Now I know.

From the performance footage on the commercial they seem to put on a entertaining show.

Jeff_P

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
I've heard of them and think their album is great. Thanks for filling me in on the DVD, I'll have to check that out asap.

Pieter

Bill Cowmeadow

Second Unit
I posted a thread about 'Bond' a couple of months ago. At that time, I don't think anyone responded. I'm glad to see they are gaining a little recognition. I even heard them on the Best Buy loop playing in their stores.
And yes, they are very easy on the eyes as well as the ears.
A great concert.
:emoji_thumbsup:

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I recently picked up the DVD and with 5.1 audio, an anamorphic transfer and bonus materials that include a couple of their videos and interviews, it's a real treat
No way! I just bought 3 of their CD's - "Shine" "Classified" + "Bond - Remixed" and this stuff is GREAT!
I remember seeing an article in Maxim about them and was blown away by their beauty, too bad it took me this long to realize that all that beauty was also accompanied by a TON of talent.
Now to look for that DVD. :emoji_thumbsup:
EDIT: is this the DVD?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...8433126/sr=1-4
It seems like the only one on Amazon, or is there another?

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
A shame you guys don't live in the UK. If you tune in to the satellite channel Classic FM (shows music videos from classical/new age artists), then in my experience of watching it, there seems to be a Bond video at least once an hour (ditto Charlotte Church and Vanessa Mae).

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I have their first album. I got it after seeing them on Good Morning America or one of the other morning shows. That was 3 or 4 years ago, about. I think it's intresting and different but I haven't felt compelled to hear their newer recordings. I'd grab one if I spied them at the used shop, I suppose...

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
A friend played them for me the other day. It sounds very european to me... synthetic and with a hideous faux-techno beat, could have been straight out of the Eurovision Song Contest (and the quality of music normally on display there is... well, let's say it's "different". ;)). I'm surprised that they seem to have some success here.
/Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks