What's new

ever heard about dead or alive? (1 Viewer)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Wasn't there a Sharon Stone cowboy/gunfighter movie by this title already?

Wait, no..Thats the Quick and the Dead. My bad. But seriously... I know that I've seen a movie called D.O.A. before.... But I can't remember the film. Can anyone else on the forum back me up on this, or is my grasp of what I've seen at the videostore slipping?

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
While the games are fun, they have some of the worst voice acting, the most generic characters and the most tired storylines out there. I don't have much hope for this one to break the video-game movie curse.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
289 screenshots. Heh. I wonder why they have so many. . . .
Being a fan of GameSpot, I can tell you that they have had games with over 1,000 screenshots.

The games for Dead or Alive are like Tomb Raider with less story/plot and more skin/bounciness. Its sure to suck.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
One cool thing in the games was a feature where you input your age, and the higher your age, the more "bounciness"....

I wonder if that feature is returning.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Wow! After seeing the trailer, I did a search to see if there was already a thread about this movie. I never expected it to be nearly four years old, nor to have my participation in it! Sure don't remember it.
Anyway, the trailer is kind of out. It's not exactly available through regular channels. You can get the crappy, lo-fi version of it at this link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/7878015/D...FINAL.mov.html
It looks really stupid, but kind of fun. I like the somewhat original topless scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks