What's new

Ever had this happen in a show? (1 Viewer)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Yesterday was a holiday for most of us (Nawlins) so we took the family to see a family movie that we could all enjoy. We pay for our tickets, walk into the theater with our popcorn and sit down. 3 Minutes go by and I see something move out of the corner of my eye and look down, surprise, a MOUSE eating on the floor of our row....!!! :angry: Needless to say we moved but several people saw the lil creature:frowning: first time in all my years movie going this has ever happened to me, and this movie was packed too.

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
I'm guessing the mouse was tired of all the vomit and booze in the street? :)

Seriously, in some theatres that aren't cleaned well regularly there can be a mice problem. We've acquired run-down theatres that had a vermin problem and have had to do a lot of cleaning and exterminating to keep them away. At least it was only a mouse and not a New York City subway rat!

Colton

Supporting Actor
As long as it doesn't talk or use its cellphone during the movie ... I have no problem with mice in a theater. Heck, I'll even drop a handful of popcorn for the mousey.

- Colton

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

Now I've got an image of a mouse screaming on his cell phone in the middle of the movie, "No Dude! I'm at The Matrix right now. I can't talk!" :D

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Just as long as he doesn't rustle his bag of goodies too loudly then I'm cool with that.

Elinor

Supporting Actor
I was eating a couple of years ago at the Old Faithful Lodge cafeteria and saw something move out of the corner of my eye. A moment later got a full look at him ... a chipmunk. Going around gathering up miscellaneous food droppings.

He's a regular there.

Cute, but I thought "I hope they have good cleaning protocols in the food prep area ...."

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
There used to be an old theater in my home town when I was a kid. You know the old ones with one screen and the ticket booth outside.

Anyway.. this place had seen better days. The seats were falling apart and the roof leaked when it rained so you had to be careful where you sat.

And yes, there were mice. But, it didn't ruin my Godzilla watching experience. :D

BTW: The theater has since been converted into a carpet store. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks