What's new

even longer cut of Natural Born Killers (1 Viewer)

Lannie Lorence

Stunt Coordinator
I got this email from www.chainsaw.demon.nl about a dutch DVD release of Natural Born Killers:
"Natural Born Killers DVD IN STOCK!Pal region 2
This Dutch disc presents the ultimate and longest version of Oliver Stone's
"hate-it-or-love-it" epic (longer than the DVD released in the Oliver Stone
collection and the one released in 2000 in the USA). Special features
include: audio commentary by Stone, deleted scenes, alternative ending,
behind-the-scenes and an introduction by Stone. The film itself is 16x9enhanced!
19,95 EUR"
Does anyone know anything about this?

HenrikTull

Second Unit
Well, the version in the Oliver Stone collection is the theatrical cut, NOT the Director's Cut. And I find it unlikely an even longer cut then the Director's Cut exists.

On a side note. I got the Scandinavian version which is also 16x9 enhanced and it looks much worse than the non-anamorphic US release. The transfer seems to come from a S-VHS tape which was recorded off the US DVD transfer. Ugly!

PaulBrookfield

Auditioning
The Australian region 4 version of Natural Born Killers is the best available version.
It's anamorphic PAL and has nearly all the extras of the R1 release. The only thing that is missing are some small Easter Eggs.
It's only about $15 delivered from the Australian sites. :)

Mark_vdH

Screenwriter
I have the Dutch version of Natural Born Killers, I bought it because it's dead cheap over here: you pay no more than around $7,- for it!

I haven't seen it yet though (the DVD itself)

Lannie Lorence

Stunt Coordinator
Mark, does the box advertise anything about a longer cut like the email I recieved does? What's the listed running time? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks