What's new

Evanescence weird ongoings (1 Viewer)

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
Note to mods, this is for personal use- delete if necessary.
I purchased Evanescence Fallen today. I copy all my cds to cd-rs so my home ones stay unscratched. I have tried EZ creator 5 and EAC and I am unable to burn this to cdr. Well, it burns , shows up on my 222ES as a cd with track number and proper timing.. but when I hit play I hear nothing, just silence! Any suggestions?
Thanks

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
did the files you ripped with EAC play normally on your computer?

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
I don't think so. The only way to get it to play in mp3 was to burn with windows media play9 and use win media 9 to play!

Bobby T

Supporting Actor
I do the same thing with my CDs. No problems with Evanesence using Music Match and NTI CD maker plus. I know these aren't the greatest programs out there but when I want top sound quality I'm not listening to mp3s or in my car anyway.

Seth_L

Screenwriter
I was able to extract my copy to wave files and make mp3s of it. It you can get working audio on your PC from the disc, then something is wrong in the burning process, not with the Evanescence CD. Is it possible you burnt it as data, not as audio?

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
I figured it out. I installed a new EZ creator this weekend and everything I burned is a no go:angry: After uninstall/reinstall/repair I just put my old EZcreator back and all is well! Dumb Dan!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks