What's new

Europeans get the nicest TNG limited editions. (1 Viewer)

Kai Zas

Second Unit
Just look at this great limited edition TNG pillar. Or before that, there was the TNG Borg Mega Cube. Also a limited edition.

They are realy kicking the fans in the private parts with this. You like trek, you buy trek when it hits the street. Then, half a year later, Paramount starts releasing all these fabulous limited edition boxes.

Bastards.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Sweet... wonder what shipping of that pillar would be like from Denmark would be though. It's already E600 sans shipping! :eek:

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I am sure at some point Paramount we Re-re release them over here with the different covers to get some more money in their bank.

Kai Zas

Second Unit
They probably will.

Did you notice the t-shirt you get with the pillar? It reads "I have it!" and "Very Limited!". Plus, the pillar has its own lighting.

Bastards!!

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, but their discs play too fast. :)

And they can't claim higher resolution for Trek TNG, because the series was produced on NTSC video, not film. ;)

If I watched the R2 here on my set, I'd be watching an NTSC->PAL->NTSC conversion...and still sped up to boot. Not good.

The original is the R1. The R2 packaging is very sweet, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks