What's new

European XBox Games...better than US? (1 Viewer)

paul h

Supporting Actor
As seems to be the case with some Jap releases on the PS2/PSOne, when they eventually come to the UK months after they are released in Japan, i'm wondering if the PAL versions of XBox games are gonna be any better than the NTSC. From what i've read Halo seems pretty much spot on apart from minor slow down issues, given that the XBox isnt gonna launch here till the spring i'd like to think that those minor problems will be cleaned up.
SilentHill2 on the PS2 is coming out over here as a 2Disc special edition...we may end up getting the games last but sometimes it's worth it ;)

Camp

Senior HTF Member
I don't understand your reasoning. Why would PAL games be better. It's my understanding gaming and PAL aren't friendly bedfellows.

paul h

Supporting Actor
Well you're right we normally do get shafted with borders and slower games...though im hoping that MS take advantage of the extra time between US and PAL launch to improve the games any way they can, wishful thinking probably. Including a 60htz option would be nice, just picked up Burnout and that has it and makes a pleasant change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks