What's new

Eureka Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Joe_H

Screenwriter
For anyone who hasn't seen the first half of season 3, there's a marathon on Sunday of the last two episodes of S2 and then all of S3 so far, it seems.

Maybe that's a sign that the rest of S3 (or maybe they'll call it S4?) will be on soon?

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Steve Berger

Currently it's scheduled to return on Fridays at 9/8 Central on July 10th.
Just a bump to remind folk that it is indeed supposed to be restarting this Friday.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Will there be a release of the entire 3rd season or will it be in 2 parts? I know the first half of Season 3 is coming out soon.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Qui-Gon John

Will there be a release of the entire 3rd season or will it be in 2 parts? I know the first half of Season 3 is coming out soon.
My guess is they'll do something similar to that with BSG. They'll release the second part on its own and also have both available in one package.

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
Y'know, for being told that we were getting a longer season - hence the product placement (Degree, anyone?) - it sure seems like what we really got was a shortened 3rd season and a guaranteed 4th, since this is about what time a new season would start.

I know it's comes down on SyFy's head, but I hope that they give Eureka a true 4th season, and it's not broken apart like season 3 was.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I have my DVR set to start recording this again. Does anyone know how many episodes are scheduled? Is it 12?

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I am so glad this show is returning. Can't wait to see how this premiere unfolds.

Have noticed in the promo's for this show that the sponsor is Crest. Have the Degree Men disappeared? Will everyone have fewer cavities and whiter teeth?

Doug

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Sheriff Andy? haha.

I had the culprit figured out, but this was still an enjoyable outing and a great way to return,

Suprised at Jo's reaction to the situation. Guess she and Carter get along better than she wants to admit.

Doug

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by mattCR

Liked the start tonight. Is this S4 or still. I'm all confused anymore..
I believe this is still part of Season 3. The first 5 or 6 episodes they showed last year were episodes that had been finished before the writer's strike. The series was ready to start again in January but SciFi, or should I say SyFy, Channel chose to wait until now to air these last 12 or 13 episodes left in Season 3.

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
I enjoyed this new episode but wasn't really in love with it. How ever, the line about something being out there, well, that peaked my interest. I can't wait to see where that story line goes.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
A little weird to do a clip show in season 3, isn't it? Did they maybe go over budget on special effects or something on other episodes?

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by Joe_H

A little weird to do a clip show in season 3, isn't it? Did they maybe go over budget on special effects or something on other episodes?
Well, it is episode 16 of season 3, so a clip show isn't out of line. (assuming a clip show is ever justified) I once saw a clip show that was made using deleted scenes. That was pretty neat. (don't remember the show right now)

Did everyone notice the scene of Henry erasing Carter's memory when Fargo reversed the effect? Did a lost memory just get restored?

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
that episode made me realize:

1) this show is getting boring

2) the best episodes are past

3)Salli Richardson was smoking-hot in season one. Like nuclear....

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator
Originally Posted by ChristopherG

that episode made me realize:

1) this show is getting boring

2) the best episodes are past

3)Salli Richardson was smoking-hot in season one. Like nuclear....
I'm not too sure about 1 or 2. I'll admit that this week's episode was a snooze-fest. Clip shows pretty much always are though. 3 is right on the money :) (and she's still pretty smoking hot now!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks