Etronics.com ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by alan halvorson, Jun 4, 2002.

1. alan halvorson

alan halvorson Cinematographer

Anyone with experience with these fellows? They carry something I want at a decent price with reasonable shipping. But I've never heard of them. Are they authorized dealers for what they sell? Service? Anything!

2. Jeff_A

Jeff_A Screenwriter

Alan,
    I've had two shopping experiences with them in the last year or so - a subwoofer and a receiver order. I was very happy with both results. Considering the fact that they are located out east (and we are in the midwest) I still received both items within one week and in fine condition.
    I might also add that I spoke to a rep during my first order with them to confirm that they had received my order correctly, etc...and I found him to be very courteous and helpful. In summary, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. Their prices are (were?) fantastic! That's my story. Good luck. [​IMG]

3. Matthew McGuire

Matthew McGuire Auditioning

4. ChrisMatson

ChrisMatson Cinematographer

They are good.

5. felix_suwarno

felix_suwarno Screenwriter

good, unless you have a broken denon avr1802 and havent heard anything about it for 5 months.

i sent them tons of emails, only 2 replies. i called them via phone, they said the receiver was not returned yet by the party who was supposed to fix it.

well, i have a mixed feeling about them.

6. eric c j

eric c j Agent

I have been to their store twice, bought 2 Pioneer receivers with no problem

7. Dave E H

Dave E H Supporting Actor

Good. Order my new receiver from them last month, got it in 2 days from order (did spring for next day, but since it was a receiver, figured it would survive express shipping better than ground.)