What's new

Etronics.com ? (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Anyone with experience with these fellows? They carry something I want at a decent price with reasonable shipping. But I've never heard of them. Are they authorized dealers for what they sell? Service? Anything!

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Alan,
I've had two shopping experiences with them in the last year or so - a subwoofer and a receiver order. I was very happy with both results. Considering the fact that they are located out east (and we are in the midwest) I still received both items within one week and in fine condition.
I might also add that I spoke to a rep during my first order with them to confirm that they had received my order correctly, etc...and I found him to be very courteous and helpful. In summary, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. Their prices are (were?) fantastic! That's my story. Good luck. :)

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
good, unless you have a broken denon avr1802 and havent heard anything about it for 5 months.

i sent them tons of emails, only 2 replies. i called them via phone, they said the receiver was not returned yet by the party who was supposed to fix it.

well, i have a mixed feeling about them.

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
Good. Order my new receiver from them last month, got it in 2 days from order (did spring for next day, but since it was a receiver, figured it would survive express shipping better than ground.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks