What's new

Etronics.com ? (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Anyone with experience with these fellows? They carry something I want at a decent price with reasonable shipping. But I've never heard of them. Are they authorized dealers for what they sell? Service? Anything!

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Alan,
I've had two shopping experiences with them in the last year or so - a subwoofer and a receiver order. I was very happy with both results. Considering the fact that they are located out east (and we are in the midwest) I still received both items within one week and in fine condition.
I might also add that I spoke to a rep during my first order with them to confirm that they had received my order correctly, etc...and I found him to be very courteous and helpful. In summary, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. Their prices are (were?) fantastic! That's my story. Good luck. :)

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
good, unless you have a broken denon avr1802 and havent heard anything about it for 5 months.

i sent them tons of emails, only 2 replies. i called them via phone, they said the receiver was not returned yet by the party who was supposed to fix it.

well, i have a mixed feeling about them.

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
Good. Order my new receiver from them last month, got it in 2 days from order (did spring for next day, but since it was a receiver, figured it would survive express shipping better than ground.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
almico
Recent bookmarks