"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" DVD - any word?

Haggai

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Ditto X 3 to Scott W. I have a hard time imagining that I'll end up seeing anything else this year that will have any chance of knocking it out of my top 2 or 3 (Kill Bill V. 2 being the only competition so far).

DavidS

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
D.
So it looks as if they are releasing seperate full screen and widescreen versions. on DVD Empire, there are different UPC's for each version.

Ed St. Clair

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member

Don't sweat it! NOBOBY, get's my sense, or lack there of, of humor.
The movie was about one person losing their memory. And then, another person losing their memory over the first persons loss of memory.
In my sick sense, that would make for a lot of "floating heads".
Sorry!

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
This one is definately on my top 5 list of the year. This was a work of art! I can't wait for the dvd.

DavidS

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
D.
interesting change in the artwork...

they changed some of the names at the top from black to orange, just like its accompanying poster...

DavidS

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
D.
interesting change in the artwork...

they changed some of the names at the top from black to orange, just like its accompanying poster...

oscar_merkx

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
saw this the other week and thought that Carrey & Winslet were absolutely awesome

Great supporting roles from Dunst & Woods

DaveGTP

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
Best damn movie of the year so far (my wife was the one that wanted to see it so badly, but I think I liked it even more than her).

I hate how they call it a smart, sexy comedy. HA! Some people are going to be in for a surprise.

I want to see what the Canadian box art looks like.

Haggai

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member

I certainly agree with that. But Charlie Kaufman-scripted movies do present a problem for blurb-writers: how do you describe them with a short quote? Hard to describe them at all, really, without seeing them.

DavidS

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
D.
is sounds like it's going to have everything i had hoped it would, except for a trailer...

JonBoriss

Stunt Coordinator
Wow I am really surprised by Charlie Kaufman's participation on the commentary track, I hope its good!

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Therma123