What's new

ESPN HD's "3" (1 Viewer)

ChuckSolo

Screenwriter
Did anyone notice that the ESPN HD broadcast of "3", the TV movie about Dale Earnhardt seemed really bright and washed out. At first I thougt it was my TV, but the other HD channels I get were excellent. I actually watched it in SD because the picture on the Cox Cable feed to my TV was like looking at an extremely faded photo. Great movie, but lousy HD presentation.:frowning:

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
I saw most of it from Direct TV HD - it looked great in HD - and I see they are releasing it on DVD tomorrow. Might have been your cable company...

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
It was washed out here as well. It was almost enough to distract me but the commercials broke it up nicely :thumbsdown:

I have to buy the DVD to watch the rest of it. Why can't ESPN just set aside the 2 hours and broadcast the movie on its premiere night uninterrupted? Especially when half the commercials were self-promotion about its next movie, Tilt.

Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks