1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

ESPN Classic has the most annoying station bug/logo

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by MickeS, Nov 25, 2003.

1. MickeS

MickeS Producer

I can't believe how HUGE their logo is! Not only that, but it's in the top right corner, and a lot of the sports action is going on in the top half of the screen, so it really stands out and almost covers up what's happening on the screen.

The logos in the lower right corner are bad enough, but this is terrible. I'm writing them to complain, but I doubt it'll do much.

Anyone else think this is the most annoying logo ever?

2. Ralph Summa

Ralph Summa Supporting Actor

Bad yes, but I think SpikeTV is worse.

3. MickeS

MickeS Producer

At least Spike TV has theirs in the bottom right corner. I agree that theirs is way too big though.

SoapNet has an annoyingly huge logo too: "SOAPnet - the new way to watch soap" it says. The whole damn sentence!

4. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

What's on ESPN classic anyways? Is it complete rebroadcasts of old games? I'm not a sports fan at all but I like watching old games for some reason (mostly the commercials, which I doubt they'd rebroadcast).
    Sounds like another channel that would be good to watch if it didn't have the damn logo!