ESPN 2K5 Xbox Live controls

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by JoseEduardo, Aug 28, 2004.

Tags:
  1. JoseEduardo

JoseEduardo Second Unit

Hello! I just got this game for $14.99 @ Best Buy, great game for the money!!!! I'm confused however as to which botton to press to talk during LIVE play, I can't get my opponents to hear what I'm saying. Also, is there a way to look at your ranking and stats directly? I've tried reading the manual for this information but it doesn't say anything.
    Thanks!

2. David Galindo

David Galindo Screenwriter

First, make sure you Xbox communicator is not muted (red). Make sure the option is set to the headset mode, instead of "voices thru speaker".

I had trouble with this as well in ESPN, though I had trouble hearing the opponent instead of the opposite.

3. BrianB

BrianB Producer

ESPN likes to reset those options too if you play the offline game without the communicator plugged in. That's caused me problems.

4. chiante

chiante Agent

You can save your online options. There is a section while online that you go in to do this.

5. BrianB

BrianB Producer

And even if you save, if you load it up without the communicator, it will reset the voice options.

6. Christop_Holmes

Christop_Holmes Stunt Coordinator

Very good game indeed [​IMG] yeah just do what david said, if that doesnt work... most likely somethings wrong with your headset?

7. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

if you want to see your stats create a match and right click on your gamertag.

8. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

Christop

Great sig (can I guess at the Photoshop technique - some render clouds and find edges to start?). Could you please save it at a lower res or higher compression to bring it down below the 40M size limit (it's currently at 92M). Looks awesome though.

9. Christop_Holmes

Christop_Holmes Stunt Coordinator

nope jay- just did some gradients, and found edges, then overlay and did some more gradients [​IMG]... yep ill work on lowering the size [​IMG]

10. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

That makes more sense given the forms are so linear. I'm sure I did something like that in a PS tutorial once.