What's new

Escient Fireball (1 Viewer)

Joe Valha

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought one of these, picking it up later this week. Anyone here have experience with one? Seems like the best way to manage 1,500 CDs.

Thanks.

Joe Valha

Stunt Coordinator
I just had this installed this weekend. Hooked it up to a Sony CDP-M555ES 400 disk changer. This is the coolest thing ever. I am suprised that no one replied to this. Am I the only one on the forum that owns one of these? Am I posting this in the wrong area?

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I watched your thread. I know nothing about the product except it's expensive...I want to know more. I'm dissapointed too, in the lack of responeses.:)

Joe Valha

Stunt Coordinator
I think the problem (that I am trying to fix) is that it should be in the Music area instead. I got an amazing deal on a floor model. So instead of $2,000, I paid $900.

It is awesome. For more info check out the website which is www.escient.com

Once you hook it up to a broadband Internet connection (much prefered) and hook your MegaChanger into that, let the fun begin. I loaded up 400 CDs, shut the door and the Fireball went out, plucked cover art and playlists and classified the CDs. Now I can browse these on the big screen and make playlists, burn CDs of eclectic mixes, etc. Talk about great for parties! I just pick 8 cd's and have the Fireball play at random. Or pick 80 of my favorite songs and let it rip.

I would be saving up for sure if I had to pay $2,000. Not that $900 is cheap, but definitely a deal I couldn't refuse.

You really have to have someone demo this for you to get hooked. And if you do, and you have lots of CDs, you will buy one someday.

Beau222

Auditioning
Real Name
Beau Watts
I have two Sony mega changers connected to my new escient only at 536 dvd's right now I converted all my cd's and purchase itunes now so I can keep everything consolidated. Although I am only just starting into my 2nd changer I know I will be limited by the Escient to a total of three changers all together. So far high marks for the Escient I think I can delete my old excel spreadsheet ways.....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks