ER update?

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Nelson Au, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Nelson Au

Nelson Au Executive Producer

I was hoping somene could update me on this show. Because the local NBC affiliate in San Francisco quit NBC about a year and a half ago, and the new NBC affiliate in San Jose has a weak signal, I've not seen the show in a while.

I was able to catch the new season opener. What happened to Romano's arm? I know Dr. Green died of his brain cancer and his wife is still there. I guess Abby and Carter split up?

Thanks, Nelson

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Romano's arm never responded to the treatments, and finally he decided it was time to just have it cut off (because it was pretty much numb as things would happen to it, and he wouldn't feel it, like catching on fire, stuff like that).

Carter and Abby are basically taking a break from each other as Carter was very restless in their relationship. Carter decided he needed to see the world, so he followed Kovach to Africa, and almost got killed.

3. Nelson Au

Thanks Patrick-

So Romano had some kind of disease that caused his arm to have to be amputated, okay.

I forgot to ask, did Dr. Weaver's lesbian relationship finish up and did she get in trouble with Romano?

Thanks, Nelson

4. Jeff*S*C*

Jeff*S*C* Second Unit

No disease, it was was severed by a EMS helicopters tail rotor (on the roof) in the season 9 opener. It was reattached but as stated it didn't respond to treatment so he just had it amputated at the end of season 9.

5. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

That chopper scene was graphic as hell last season. Ewww... I still get shivers just thinking about it again.

6. Nelson Au

Thanks for the update guys. I guess you could say Romano had it coming with the way he treated his co-workers.

Nelson