What's new

ER Season Two Problems (1 Viewer)

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
Was watching an episode on side 2B of the ER Season Two set, and had screen freezes and blatant pixelization at numerous parts. Checked other episodes on that side, and same problem.

I remember I had problems with my original purchase of ER Season One, and posted here. Many said it was because of the process and type of discs used - double-sided something or others. Apparently they are very prone to error.

Anyone else experience problems with this set?

I have watched all of disk one and 3 episodes on disk two, so I haven't gotten to side B yet. I haven't had any problems yet, but I'll let you know if I do when I get to side B.
I also had one problem with Season 1, disk 1, side B. It skipped about 6 minutes after freezing in one episode, but my computer ran it fine.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
I had pixellation and freezing happen on different episodes for season one with two returned sets.

I've watched all of the season two set. Luckily for me, there weren't any freezing problems this time around. The only exchange I had to do was due to what looked like a smear of thick white paint on the disc surface of one of the double-sided discs.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
I just returned Season One, because Disc 3 Side A was messing up. I really don't like the double sided discs (DVD-18s I believe) I'd rather have a larger digi-pac.

Jeannette Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
No problems here with S2 discs 1 & 2.

No problems with S1 either other than the poor video quality of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks