What's new

Er 5/1/02 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Luka's soul is being rehabilitated.

I have to admit that I LOL when Abby's brother fell into Gama's burial hole.

I was hoping Carter would have remembered the SUV's license plate and call it in to Chicago PD for them to be on a lookout for gang activity.

I guess Romano is finally at peace with letting his arm (as well as his career as a surgeon) go.

I still have a problem accepting Bruno "Diego (from Jessie)" Campos as a surgeon.

Abby needs to ditch the long hair, it is making her look older and older.

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Does anyone else think we may have seen the set up for Carter's exit next season? Since Gama left him in charge of the family fortune/philanthropy, and things aren't workign for him and Abby, I was thinking he may exit next season to run the family business full time.

If this is what really ends up happening, I will be surprised that the writers set it up this far in advance, but when Carter told his dad Gama left him in charge, it was the first thing that popped into my head.

Just food for thought I guess...:)

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
Abby needs to ditch the long hair, it is making her look older and older.
Nah, keep it long, just stop with the frosting/highlighting.

I am very close to giving up on ER...this week's ep just did not do much for me, and the show seems to resemble a soap more and more often. The writers just seem to have no idea what to do with the characters, or at least no idea beyond the immediate episode.

Susan has been back for nearly two years, and what have they done with her? Sent her to Vegas and made her part of a drunken marriage. And that ill-fated "romance" with Carter.

Those Season 1 DVDs can't come out fast enough, as far as I am concerned.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Could someone sum up the last 15 mins of the show? My wife missed it thanks to a Tivo mistake.

Don Black

Screenwriter
Campos was so perfect as Diego! It pains me to watch him play this vanilla hotshot character. His acting skills is much better suited towards comedy. I was shocked by his real lack of an accent though.

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
Didn't miss much, Brian.

Romano talks with Corday about how he's ready to cut his losses (pardon he pun).

Carter pushes Abby away for the millionth time..

That's about it.. :)

Josh J

Auditioning
>Could someone sum up the last 15 mins of the show? My wife missed it thanks to a Tivo mistake.

Hey, don't blame Tivo, it was President Bush's speech that caused the goofup. I wish somehow Tivo could anticipate those things.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Also, Kovach is taking a leave to go do medicine in the jungle (I guess in Africa). The boy got the surgery he needed. Kovach had to make a lot of promises to a lot of people to get it done (and then he leaves the country...) :D

The gang members that go with the guy who goes looking for who shot his family members come back to the ER via EMTs after getting themselves shot in a confrontation with a rival gang. No one knows if the stupid guy is dead or not from leading his posse for some "payback".

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
Should be interesting; perhaps she can inject the show with some badly-needed energy.
The writers don't know what to do with the characters they already have. I'm not overly hopeful that new blood will help. They've wasted Gallant and Lewis for the last two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks