What's new

ER 10/23/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Shift Happens"

So we follow Pratt around for a night shift in the ER. He had a long night.

Seems like Coop might stick around.

Pratt and Deb are on the outs.

Neela has too much compassion for families and patients, but a few more weeks in the ER will beat that out of her.

Romano gets a loud motorized arm/hand.

Weaver works a shift to keep her skills "sharp".

Abby is looking for money to go back to med school, finally has to beg for her ex-hubby to co-sign on the student loan. She pays a visit to Luka to see how he's doing.

Corday is still doing Dorsett, finally admits to Abby that they are now dating. Abby bites her tongue on the whole situation.

Nice to see Randy again, haven't seen her in ages.

Oh yeah, didn't really need to see nekkid old lady's upper torso region.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I'm pissed, with the World Series going on, It never even crossed my mind they would be showing a new episode. Just tell me I didn't miss all that much

David Singleton

Stunt Coordinator
I actually thought this one of the better episodes in a while. The whole episode just had a great vibe going for it. It's one of the few episodes, storywise, that you could have swapped Mark Greene with Pratt, Ross with Coop, and Carol with Abby and then had an old episode stylisticly.

You could just imagine the ER falling down around Mark Greene's ears.

David

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
There were quite a few LOL moments for me in this episode, which focused on Pratt's exasperation in many of the situations he had to deal with because he was the 2nd year in the ER and all the rest of the more experienced doctors had left for the day.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I liked it too. Without the Abby/Carter thing bogging everything down, I found Abby to be a rather likable character. For once, the medical side took prevelence over the soap opera under currents, the way it should be. I like the character arcs as much as the next guy, but all of that Africa shit got a bit much.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I don't wanna jinx any of us, but we've seen four brand new ER's so far this year. IMHO, only one has been ho-hum, and that was the Search for Luca. In fact, the past two shows have been better than anything they produced last year. I'm optimistic about the rest of the year now, but cringing at the thought of yet another miracle birth in the ER, according to the promo.

I actually like the new docs they brought in: Neela is unerstated, confident yet wanting acceptance; Coop is just a treat to watch period; Morris has a Carter-esque quality to him. And Pratt...what can I say? Mekhi is a steal for the show, after being in features.

Weaver's look at Pratt near the end said it all for me. Hair in her face, knowing she should have known better, on the verge of breaking down...it was one of those moments you don't soon forget.

Gene S

Agent
From the promo for next week it looks like that one med student who was always on the phone....
Is Romano's kid. The look on Romano's face as he sees the student screwing up.(sorry, don't remember his name) And him always calling someone asking for advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks