What's new

ER 10/2/03 (1 Viewer)

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
So what about ER? I told my wife that Kovac was still alive. It was pretty predictable when they showed the geologist. The fact that he didn't get killed because he was a "man of god" was a bit far fetched. I also like the girl who would be perfect for Carter.

So Kovac gets found and sent back to Chicago. Maybe he and Abby will get back together. I think Carter gave Abby the "Dear John" letter. So will he stay in the Congo?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I highly doubt Carter is going to stay in the Congo for a prolong amount of episodes (this is not to say he doesn't stay in the Congo for a long time, and the passage of time is between 1-2 episodes at best). NBC is paying Wyle good money to show up as Carter on a weekly basis.

Well, I think the point of the salvation of Luka comes from the show of gratitude for his doctor service in the Congo (i.e. the crucifix neckchain given to him by that woman whose daughter he helped) gives Luka another chance at life, even if he has somewhat lost his way, his faith after losing his wife and child(ren). Will this cause an internal change in Luka? I hope so, we'l see. I can't see Luka returning to his midlife crisis from seasons past.

Mary McCormack is making the rounds these days. She's also on K Street, and I saw her in "Dick Robert, Former Child Star" recently.

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
So Kovac gets found and sent back to Chicago. Maybe he and Abby will get back together. I think Carter gave Abby the "Dear John" letter. So will he stay in the Congo?
I get the feeling the Abby/Kovac/Carter triangle is going to start all over again.

You know, Carter will return from Congo to profess his love for Abby, only to find Kovac and Abby back together again.

I hope I'm wrong.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I highly doubt Carter is going to stay in the Congo for a prolong amount of episodes (this is not to say he doesn't stay in the Congo for a long time, and the passage of time is between 1-2 episodes at best). NBC is paying Wyle good money to show up as Carter on a weekly basis.
yeah, 'cept he's on family leave right now. Part of the conditions for extending his contract was that he would only be signed to 16 episodes this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks