What's new

Er - 1/30/2003 (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Tonight's ER was half n half. One the one hand, you got Ed Asner cheating Carter! didn't see that one coming. The Romano/Wrestling surgery subplot was interesting and so was Dr. Lewis and all the things that were on her clothes! I wonder what's really wrong with the "gallstone" girl? And has Kovach lost it?

On the other hand, you got the tired ol Leon plot. Abby's bro is old too, but I didn't mind it too much...I just hope it doesn't meander and turn into another hell raiser.

The best part was when Romano kissed Weaver on the lips!!

BTW, what was the song they played at the very end...I hear it all the time on this "next generation" type radio station I listen to.

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
This show had the best "one-liners" to date. Romano kissing Weaver was hilarious. Ming-Na with the slutty doctor with spunk on her sweater line was also funny.

Glad they sent Leon away. That story was getting old. Kovac's story is getting boring too.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I loved that Ed Ansner played the grifter. I can't really see Carter is Chechnia(sp).

Thank goodness Leon got sent to Baltimore, Pratt couldn't realistically care for Leon given the bad influences Leon kept hanging around with.

Good to see Harkins get a goodbye scene (it seems Gallant is in like Flynn). Glad she quietly, but verbally, gave Luka the riot act for their "goodbyes".

Luka is headed for have another "Dog Day Afternoon" episode in the future.

I didn't catch the name of the actor (Tom Everett Scott) who plays Abby's brother in the credits, so when he shows up, I was as surprised as Abby was.

Chen was as slutty as Susan tried hard not to imply. :)

Romano might have a breakdown due to not being able to perform surgery anymore. He's going to have to go into the educational side of medicine if he's to regain his sanity.

That kiss by Romano literally came out of the blue. I wonder how many takes it took.

Corday's cocky surgeon who's attracted to her might stoke the fires for her.

Don Black

Screenwriter
The whole Chechnya/Carter plot line could be setting up Carter's exit from the show. Doesn't he leave in May?

Gene S

Agent
Ok, this might have been discussed in another ER thread and it is a little off topic but....
I remember a couple weeks ago on the episode where everyone was playing the lottery and I remember Leon saying "G, look I won, I got all the numbers." Or something like that. But I don't remember what came of it. Was it ever explained??

Gene

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
I was bumfuzzled for a couple of minutes, trying to place the lothario surrgeon hitting on Corday.

Diego from 'Jesse.'

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
Good episode. Leon was really starting to sound like nails on a chalkbord, so I'm glad he's on his way.

I don't know what could be the cause of Luka's current funk.. Still thinking about Abby?

I think Carter's done with aspirations of charity after being so totally broad-sided. That was awesome. Reminded me of The Spanish Prisoner..

Definately going to be something going on with Corday and that surgeon, I think.

I don't think they're going to be starting anything with Abby's brother. Nothing like the monopolising story-lines before anyway.. I like that actor, though.

They didn't even get to Weaver's miscarriage. I wonder what's going to happen there?

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
I think the miscarriage thing was put to rest when Dr. Lewis wanted to give the gift to Weaver, and then Weaver admitted to the miscarriage. However, there is still the relationship with the firewoman that could spark new story lines.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Thank God Leon was sent off to Baltimore! Now if he would just walk off the end of a pier down at the Inner Harbor... :laugh:

I have to cringe at the thought that another ADD storyline might be breaking next week with Abby's mom or brother. Both arcs got tiresome rather quickly the last two seasons.

Not sure what Romano is going to do now that it seems he won't regain sensation in his hand.

They made sure to show Chen tossing that sweater in the garbage, so I assume we'll eventually find out the source of the "spunk" ;)

Looks like Corday has a new suitor. I loved the "somebody likes me" line as the new surgeon was inflating the balloon in the catheter. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks