Equipment for sale...amps, speakers,etc...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DonnyD, Jan 6, 2002.

1. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Just cleaning out the closet and gonna sell off some of the accumulated HT goodies. Pics are available... just PM me at [email protected]
    SOLD:Yamaha M-45 amp. 150.00
    Great 2 channel amp, class A, 120 wpc @8ohms. 4 ohm capable. Nice LED metering on front.
    Yamaha M-35 amp. 75.00
    Great small 2 or 4 channel amp. 2x40 or 4x20 wpc.
    Yamaha RXV-396 receiver. 150.00. DD with 6 channel input. Bought this as dealer closeout for bedroom but just haven't used it. No original box or manual but do have the remote. Specs can be found on Yams website.
    Please don't flame me for the following....
    Technics SA-AX810 receiver. 75.00 This is only pro logic but has 6 channel discrete input for a feed from a dts or dd signal. Good power, used for shakers. Have box and manual.
    SOLD:Bose cubes: Traded for these. I have 4 double cubes and a bunch of the Bose wiring for these. They work well although two are a little scuffed. 50.00 per or 100 for pair. 175.00 for all.
    All are working as they should and will be professionally packaged and shipped insured.
    Shipping from 38006. I am certainly negotiable.
    I prefer PAYPAL (verified PAYPAL member), but will consider other options. My rating on ebay is 137 pos and 0 neg.....

2. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

^^^

Come on guys, make some offers. The amps and even the old Technic are great for shakers and such... the Yam receiver is great for a small bedroom system and the Bose are ok for a BR too... and they are wife friendly!

3. dave shreve

dave shreve Extra

What does the Yammaha amp put out into 4 ohms? Would it be well suited to powering a sub?

-dave

4. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Yes, the M45 Yam is class A and rated for 4 ohms. Thanks.

I don't have the manual but on the rear, it says 500 watts. Now I think that is referring to max output at 4 ohms. It is rated at 120 wpc into 8 ohm but class A operation at 4 ohms would definitely step that up.