Epson TW100 projector

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Navid, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Navid

Navid Agent

Is the Epson TW100 home theater projector worth buying?? I hear all good and it supports native 720P resolution.

Also, what is PriceJapan.. Are they ok to buy from. Are there any major risks? It seems to be a very popular place.

2. Elliott_P

Elliott_P Agent

Everything I've read about the TW100 has been positive. I'm planning on demo'ing one here in the next few weeks. Check out the AVS forum for threads on this unit as well as projectorcentral.com for a review. With street prices in the 3800 to 4000 dollar range, it sounds like a nice unit.

As I understand it, PriceJapan is just an overseas projector place. They have good prices but, as you can imagine, getting service after the sale is gonna be a bear. Folks over in AVS who've had to send things back for warranty repair are paying several hundred dollars just for shipping, to and from Japan. Since the TW100 is an Official US projector, I would think you'd be better off buying locally. Assuming, of course, you're in the US.

3. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    The specs look good especially when you factor in the price. Goota love those native 16:9 panels too.