Epson 5300 etc projector bulb.

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Mark Larson, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Mark Larson

Mark Larson Supporting Actor

I sold this guy on ebay, but the seller never paid and I didn't want negative feedback, so I rolled over and didn't file a non-paying bidder complaint.

Anyway, I've got this bulb here that goes into a Epson 5300 projector. Its also compatible with other Epson projectors, which ones I'm not sure of.

It sold on ebay for around $150, I'll put it up for $120 here.

[​IMG]

2. Jerry Klawiter

Jerry Klawiter Screenwriter

Mark,
    A bit ot.
    I have found that these lamps are far more interchangeable with other projectors then most people realize.
    Posting lamp specs may help in the sales as well.
    Lamp: Type: 120W UHE
    Life: 2000 hours

A few years ago, I was looking for some cheaper in cost lamps for my Yamaha dlp, no way did i desire to pay the $600 retail.
    After some long searches and cross references, I found many other NON clone projectors using the same lamp module.
    I found that many PLUS projectors amongst others used identical replacement 120W P-VIP lamps. The only differences were the OEM part numbers on the label.
    I went from $600 retail down to under $275.

I even found a step up model with a slight increase of output.
    This was a 150W P-VIP and the power supply draw was the same, heat output is no problem, again identical module, no need to even pull the lamp from its housing.

I encourage those looking at purchasing lamps to do a bit of legwork.
    You maybe surprised that deals such as Mark’s lamp here can save you some real green

3. Mark Larson

Mark Larson Supporting Actor

Thanks for the post Jerry, the numbers off the top of the lamp are:

UHP 150W A0
    UHE-A5