What's new

Episodes Season 3 (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Anyone still watching this show? I didn't care for Friends much, particularly after the first couple seasons, but Matt LeBlanc continues to make me laugh on a weekly basis.

This season has been good, although not enough John Pankow.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Man, that scene with Castor pitching the network his new "ideas" was hilarious. When he jumped on the desk I about lost it. And the best part is, his ideas sounded AWESOME.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
This is real fun. I laugh more than any current sitcoms that I remember. I love the music and the sound of the typewriter. I also find that blonde woman who is always making disgusted faces real funny (Daisy Haggard, Myra Licht).

DAISY-HAGGARD-IN-EPISODE.png

Jeez, Tamsin Greig played in Shaun of the Dead?! :eek:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was actually amazed at seeing Tracy Spiridakos in a non-"Revolution" role, she seemed actually pretty normal, and appealing, personality-wise.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Yeah, that was shocking. I was telling my wife she was the girl from Revolution who can't act, but she was more than good enough in Episodes.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
SamT said:
I also find that blonde woman who is always making disgusted faces real funny (Daisy Haggard, Myra Licht).
She's a trip. I call her fartface because she has a permanent look on her face like she's smelling a really bad fart. I'm glad her scenes are very limited though...not sure I could take more than that!

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
How come many people smoke on this show? Especially with the recent tough rules with smoking in tv/movies. I'm not talking about drugs or joints. Was watching an episode of season 3 where matt sleeps with the 19 years old "sister" and people are smoking. What's interesting to me is that it's not integral or part of the story and the characters are smoking just for fun and relaxing in a modern time situation.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
SamT said:
This is real fun. I laugh more than any current sitcoms that I remember. I love the music and the sound of the typewriter. I also find that blonde woman who is always making disgusted faces real funny (Daisy Haggard, Myra Licht).

DAISY-HAGGARD-IN-EPISODE.png

Jeez, Tamsin Greig played in Shaun of the Dead?! :eek:
I do too. I don't know if you've been watching since the beginning but she was introduced as the Head of Comedy at the network. I just about lost it and it still makes me laugh every time she's on screen.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Paul D G said:
I do too. I don't know if you've been watching since the beginning but she was introduced as the Head of Comedy at the network. I just about lost it and it still makes me laugh every time she's on screen.
Yes I've been seeing from the beginning. I'm in the middle of season 3, one episode in this season someone directly tells her to smile and she makes a face more than before which was quite funny. :D

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Spoilers for the last episode.

The last episode was great. It's been several episodes where I was thinking that they are going to make the new show and the big funny twist is that they will be forced to cast Matt again in their new show.

So it was completely unexpected and funny when Pucks gets revived just to piss off NBC. That was great! :D Reminded me of Remington Steele!

However it would have been even funnier if they didn't have the time to get back to UK. Like in the middle of Airport get a phone call that they have to come back.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
SamT said:
It's been several episodes where I was thinking that they are going to make the new show and the big funny twist is that they will be forced to cast Matt again in their new show.
That's what I kept thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks