What's new

Episode II cereal (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
I was at Costco yesterday and saw the Star Wars Episode II cereal. Is it any good? I like cereal and have no problem with sweet one. For $19.99 you can send away for a life size clone trooper mask. I wonder what the quality on that is like. Is it life size for a child or adult?

jeremy

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I also saw this cereal. There are two boxes, and on one of them it says Yoda was on Naboo in Episode V. Duh.

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
The cereal is pretty good. Tastes like a mix of Cap'n Crunch and Lucky Charms.

And Morgan, if you look at the box again you will see that it is a "true/false" quiz on Star Wars knowledge. Yeah, they are cheesy questions but at least they didn't get anything wrong.

Dan Hine

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
We have this cereal. My son loves to eat it. I happened to glance at the side of the box and it said "R2-D2 was created by Anakin on Tattoine." I really did a double take on that one, but then realized that it was a true/false quiz as Dan mentions.

It smells pretty good. Haven't tasted it myself and don't plan on it. If I wasn't trying to watch what I eat I'd be digging in myself though.

My box doesn't mention anything about the clone trooper masks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks