1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Episode II cereal

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeremy Illingworth, May 26, 2002.

1. Jeremy Illingworth

Jeremy Illingworth Supporting Actor

I was at Costco yesterday and saw the Star Wars Episode II cereal. Is it any good? I like cereal and have no problem with sweet one. For $19.99 you can send away for a life size clone trooper mask. I wonder what the quality on that is like. Is it life size for a child or adult?

jeremy

2. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I also saw this cereal. There are two boxes, and on one of them it says Yoda was on Naboo in Episode V. Duh.

3. Dan Hine

Dan Hine Screenwriter

The cereal is pretty good. Tastes like a mix of Cap'n Crunch and Lucky Charms.

And Morgan, if you look at the box again you will see that it is a "true/false" quiz on Star Wars knowledge. Yeah, they are cheesy questions but at least they didn't get anything wrong.

Dan Hine

4. Bill Catherall

Bill Catherall Screenwriter

We have this cereal. My son loves to eat it. I happened to glance at the side of the box and it said "R2-D2 was created by Anakin on Tattoine." I really did a double take on that one, but then realized that it was a true/false quiz as Dan mentions.

It smells pretty good. Haven't tasted it myself and don't plan on it. If I wasn't trying to watch what I eat I'd be digging in myself though.

My box doesn't mention anything about the clone trooper masks though.

5. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor