Episode 3 and NY Radio Broadcasting...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by DeathStar1, Apr 22, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Hmm, I wonder if they'll do it.

I know the local radio DJ's that I listen to in NY are NOT Fans of Episode 1, and they hated Hayden Christianson in Episode 2. When a clip from Episode 1 was played on Friday for a mini contest, I got an idea. An awful, Terrible Idea [​IMG].

Since there are a few Australians on the cast now, send their 'Show Stopping' Australian reporter back home to infiltrate Fox Studios and try to land a small speaking role or something. According to THEIR review, he can only IMPROVE the movie, heh.

Apparently, they liked the idea with the 'OK, Then [​IMG]' Response. So if you see someone by the radio name of Bradly P. Blanks listed in the credits, I guess they where successfull.

No real point to this note, but for someone who's a fan of the station, I can't help but wonder if they'll either forget it within ten minutes, or really liked the idea enough to give it a shot...heh.

2. Chris Atkins

Chris Atkins Producer

3. Paul Case

Paul Case Supporting Actor

Portman has been uniformly awful throughout the prequels so far, but her looks help offset that somewhat. [​IMG]

Hayden, however, was hit-and-miss in Episode II. In some scenes he was excellent, in many others he was atrociously bad. I attribute most of that to the lack of directing going on behind the scenes, though. I think that, more than anything, these actors are somewhat lost and unsure of what exactly they should be doing in the first place. Hopefully this is a problem that can be rectified by Episode III.

4. Chris Atkins

Chris Atkins Producer

5. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

6. Dave Kalloch

Dave Kalloch Stunt Coordinator

How to hijack a thread in one easy lesson[​IMG]

7. Joshua_Y

Joshua_Y Screenwriter

I thought both Hayden and Natalie were great...

Anakin in Ep2 is a teen...teens are a little goofy and not quite sure...and I think Hayden really captured that...but you can tell...after the Tusken Slaughter and the following scenes on Geonosis...he is much more serious and determined...in a sense...his character really changes from the first half to the last half of AOTC...

Portman...I just thought she was great...on Coruscant...shes rather stiff and when they leave...she loosens up more and more...

8. Clint B

Clint B Second Unit

Agree with the opinion that Lucas should relinquish the director's chair for Ep. 3. Perhaps they should look into bringing the guy who did Empire (Irwin Winkler?) back...although he might not even be alive any more.

If there were to be a new director and a new writer (or at least co-writer) then that would probably do wonders for the film. Then again, since it's not even done yet, I may be jumping the gun. Who knows, Ep. 3 may turn out to be the best of them all.

9. Dana Fillhart

Dana Fillhart Supporting Actor

Is it my imagination, or is it the looser she is, the tighter her outfit gets? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

Clint, it's Irvin Kershner. He's alive, but will turn 80 in a few days and seems to be retired from directing. Directing a Star Wars movie is a huge undertaking and I doubt he's up for it.

11. Brenton

Brenton Screenwriter

I sure hope he's around long enough to record a commentary for the Episode V DVD.