Entourage: The Complete First Season DVD release date & details

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Don_Limey, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Don_Limey

Don_Limey Stunt Coordinator

From digitalbits.com

HBO has announced Entourage: The Complete First Season for 5/10. Look for 8 half-hour episodes on 2 discs (SRP $39.98), plus interviews with cast & crew and audio commentaries with creator Doug Ellin and producer Larry Charles.

I can't wait to pick this up. I only hope that the none of the music is edited as this show has a pretty good soundtrack.

2. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

I think HBO plans ahead when doing music licensing (like most companies on new shows) so the music will probably be the same on DVD as the broadcast.

3. R. Kay

R. Kay Second Unit

not to thread crap, but this show was a dissapointment, considering the quality of most of the hbo original series.

4. John Simon

John Simon Second Unit

I've caught up with the show on HBO On Demand, and am becoming a huge fan of it. Anyone own the first season and care to comment on the quality? And any word on when the second season will be released?

I'm a little bit hesitant to buy this series because it seems like it could be a early series to be released in HD. But if the current set's good, I think I'll pick it up (especially considering it's on sale this week at Target).

5. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

I think I saw that the new season is supposed to start in June. So the S2 DVD will probably be out a few weeks before the premiere.

6. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

I'm thinking Season 2 will be announced any day now based on when Season 1 was released last spring.

7. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

Based on this TVShowsOnDVD.com post, I want to guess Entourage, makes most sense with Season 3 only 3 months away...