What's new

Entourage season 3 (Parts 1 and 2) (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Sweet! So after looking at that shedule, the big question remains...why the &*%# isn't 'The Wire' in HD?

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I watched season one off and on. Can't say I really loved it, but I didn't care enough to remember to watch season 2.

With season 3 starting up this weekend, I went on my Comcast On Demand and they had all of the second season episodes up for watching. I watched one on Tuesday night, and then spent last night watching I think six episodes. And that is A LOT for me, I normally don't watch that much at one time.

I am hooked.

Great show. Season 2 is defnitely an improvement. I can see why more people were talking about it last year.

I'll be watching the rest before Sunday (they are all taken off On Demand on Monday).

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I'm all caught up and totally excited about the Season 3 premiere this Sunday! But it's gonna kill me to only watch one 1/2 hr episode per week instead of two.

StephenC

Stunt Coordinator
I was hoping to see Miss Moore tonight.

Either way, glad the show is back and in glorious HD! Nice angle with the moms.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
That's a good thing. She brought the show down in season 2.

Since this was originally pretty much the season 1 thread, and I'm pretty sure we had a season 2 thread...should someone start an "official" season 3 thread?

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit
Well, I thought last night's season premire was fantastic.

It set up so many great posibilities for this season. The whole James Woods vs. Johnny Drama stuff had me rolling.... :D

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
If the rumors about James Woods are true, that's probably his real girlfriend. :)

The funniest part of Drama Vs. James Woods was when he stuck the ticket (envelopes) through the mail slot. I liked seeing James Cameron one more time and his line about "Reshoots at 8 AM if they don't like it" was amusing.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I caught last night's show and enjoyed it. It seemed that James Woods was having a good time with his role.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Looks like one of those birthday presents might have been boobs...they certainly looked bigger in this episode than they do in that picture.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit
On the James Woods subject, did his performance on Entourage this week remind anyone else of the other time he played "himself" on a hilarious sitcom.... specifically when he played himself on The Simpsons when he was "researching a role as a conveinience store clerk"...

Remember him grabbing Jimbo Jones by the shirt?.....

"Hey look... don't...jerk me around... OK..."

:D

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
James Woods was definitely funny. So i was chatting and commented that I thought this was the first espidoe in HDTV, i guess I was right. Are the DVDs in widescreen? I know with Six Feet Under, it took at least 3 seasons before they put it in widescreen and HDTV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks