What's new

Entire HT for sale (1 Viewer)

Zak Ruck

Stunt Coordinator
It's a very tough decision but due to finacial reasons my wife and I have decided to sell our entire home theater (Except the Sub Pete Mazz built for me)

Up for sale are the following:

Hitachi 43" Widescreen HD Ready RPTV
Model #43FWX20B
I've owned it for 2 years. Excellent Condition. $800 OBO
http://www.hitachi.us/tv/resource/pr...x20b_specs.pdf

Pioneer Elite VSX45-TX Receiver
All the bells and whistles. Owned for 8 months, very light use.
http://www.pioneer-america.com/pna/p..._35072,00.html

$700 OBO

Denon DVD-1600 SOLD

Microsoft Xbox with 2 controlers, HD kit and Halo.
$275 OBO

Paradigm Studio 20's. I ahve one pair (2) plus one for center channel. The main pair are in excellent condition and the center channel has a few little pulls in the grill from the previous owners cat. Does not detract from the sound. Owned for 8 months
$675 for all. Will break up

DIY Speaker stands for the Studio's. Made out of solid red oak. Column type enclosure filled with 40 pounds of lead shot.
$ Best Offer.

Paradigm Atoms. 4 months old. New condition. Used as rears. Comes with paradigm wall mounts.
$155 OBO SOLD

Monster Cable, MCX-1s™ Speaker Cable. 10' with Master Lock and Bananas
$65 OBO

Parasound CD/C 1500 CD Changer. Excellent Condition. I'm the second owner i believe. Sounds beautiful for a changer.
$175 OBO

All items are in very good to excellent condition. I have the original manuals, remotes, boxes for everything except the TV. I do not hvae the box for that one.

All items can be shipped except the TV. Local buyer only.

Subwoofer may be for sale, but it would have to be for a very, very good offer. Subwoofer can be found in this thread:

http://hometheatertalk.com/httalk/viewtopic.php?t=2951

Thanks again, and let me know if you have any questions. I accept cash, checks (Will have to clear before shipping) and paypal.

Zak

I live in Eastern PA

Zak Ruck

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks. I appreciate it. We are just going to tighten our belts for a year or so. Need to sell a bunch of items we don't "Need".

But after I sell my current gear, i'll start planning for hte next HT. I'm thinking all DIY Speakers and a nice projector.

I will have pictures of all the gear tonight if anyone wants them.

Thanks again,

Zak

JamesY

Stunt Coordinator
I may be interested in the Studio 20's. What version are they (v.2 or 3)? Also, color and finish (laminate or veneer)? Thanks.

Zak Ruck

Stunt Coordinator
James,

Sorry for not putting that in. They are version 2, and the black ash finish. They should fantastic. I can email you pictures if you would like.

Thanks,

Zak

Brian Mansure

Second Unit
Zak,

Not sure if you've gotten my email from yesterday so thought I'd mention something here. I figured you might be checking all your FS posts since you responded to your Pioneer receiver post at 10:52 this morning.

Please let me know one way or the other to my offer.

Thanks,
Brian

Zak Ruck

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry about not getting back to you Brian. Took a personal day yesterday. We've decided to keep the TV and use it as a selling point for our house being the living room was designed around it.

Been a rough weekend and I appoligize for not getting back to you.

Thanks again,

Zak

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks