What's new

Entire HD-DVD Collection for sale, tons of boxsets and imports, 175+ titles (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
**available separate now**

***Please EMAIL To Purchase*** [email protected]

thanks for looking, I have a serious crunch here and that is a big time bill due right now and no work to pay it, so something has to go and go quick, it is going to have to be my HD-DVD collection sadly

my prized HD-DVD collection consists of 172 movies and the Band of Brothers 5 vol set

all my films and their cases are in 100% perfect condition, discs cases and etc., I am a collector geek type who cares about my media and the storage, usage and display of them, all items were purchased brand new sealed by me

Here is the list, please excuse errors etc.:

gods and generals 12$
blazzing saddles 12$
superman II 12$
goodfellas 12$
fugitive 12$
king kong 12$
watcher 12$
backdraft 12$
Bruce Almighty 12$
big lebowski 12$
fear and loathing in las vegas 12$
the jerk 12$
beans holiday 13$
hitcher 13$
van helsing 12$
rundown 12$
aeon flux 13$
derailed 12$

my prices include shipping and payment is via paypal only

thanks for your interest, if you need a reference I can surely supply, I run a small custom home theater business that deals mainly in SDI mods and have hundreds of pleased customers, I have over 2000 positive comments on ebay, have conducted hundreds of personal deals on AVS, HTF, videogon and more, and a beta tester for various companies, I am someone you can trust in to deal with

thanks for viewing, please PM me or email any questions to avs "at" custom-ht.com

-Gary

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
I have had so much interest that I have decided to sell separate, I will regret the work involved but I really do need to move these and in a fast way

thanks guys

-Gary

davidtemple

Agent
Real Name
david temple

Kick ass! I guess all those guys are buying titles from you, most told me they wanted like $100+ worth.

htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks