Enterprise Season 4 rebate question

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Moore Maxx, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Moore Maxx

Moore Maxx Stunt Coordinator

Jul 12, 2004
    Picked up my copy of Season 4 yesterday at Best Buy to complete my collection and for the Bonus Disc.

Later in the day I'm at Wal-Mart and they have a sticker on their Season 4 sets that mentions a $20 dollar rebate if you buy or have already bought season 3 and pick up Season 4. Similar to TNG, DS9, and Voyager rebates. Checked by Best Buy copy and no sticker outside or mention inside of a rebate.

Got the rebate for the other sets and would for this series.

Went to the Paramount Website to try and find an email address to see if I could get a rebate coupon sent to me.

Of course they only list a snail mail address.

Then called the phone # listed and was sent to three different departments until someone sent me to voice-mail.

Anyone have an email address for Paramount that I might try to see about getting a rebate coupon in the mail or downloaded by email?

2. DougWright

DougWright Stunt Coordinator

Mar 24, 2000
    I also had one in season 3, so if you don't have one shoot me a pm and I can mail one mine to you.

I hate cutting the books to get my rebate though. Liked the flap on the voyager discs better.

But in Canada it is 25 bucks. I received 10 dollars off when I bought it due to a promotion at the store, so it takes some of the sting out of the price.

I was glad to get all the bonus discs for all 5 series too, now if they would release the animated series I could do away with my quicktime files of those.
  3. Tony S

Tony S Stunt Coordinator

Nov 9, 2004
    So what are the details of the rebate? How much is it, when do you have to buy the sets, and when do you have to mail it in by?
  4. Andrew Bunk

Andrew Bunk Screenwriter

Nov 2, 2001
    $20 US or $25 Canadian. Have to buy Seasons 3 and 4. Or buy the complete series set, which is what I did.

I don't remember what the cutoff date is, but if it's anything like their previous ones, it probably won't end until mid-2006.
  5. Nelson Au

Nelson Au Executive Producer

Mar 16, 1999
    Yes, the rebate form should be inside the box of S3 and S4. Be sure to follow the directions and don't sit on it too long. I mailed in the rebates for the TNG set which was $25 US dollars, DS9 had a rebate and that was $25 or $20, I forget. But I waited too long on Voyager and missed on that one.
  6. Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D Cinematographer

Dec 4, 2001
    Same here.....I also don't like how they placed the POP tab in the book. It wouldn't be so bad if it were right on the corner of the page....but no, they have to have it away from the edge.[​IMG]