Enterprise possible season box sets coming this Christmas for R2..

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by todd s, Mar 25, 2002.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I read this at www.trektoday.com In short an article mentions that Enterprise would be coming to R2 this Christmas in season box sets. No word on a R1 release. I left a post asking Paramount if this is true. I hope(if true) that this bodes well for us in R1.

2. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

That's good.

For some reason, I havn't really felt compelled to tape Enterprise, like I did with Voyager. Probably because I know that there is going to be an un-edited(compared to repeats of the show) Full Season DVD release in the neaar future. I've even missed some eps, and not really cared about it as much for just the same reason....

Here's hoping we get one a few months after each season completes...Although it would be great if we could get Episode commentaries, seeing as how this is a rather new cast, that havn't let price and money get too much in the way of things yet like the original 4 casts have...

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

I personally would not be suprised at all if Paramount took the initiative to skip the syndication wait on Enterprise. They know they'll sell a bajillion copies, and people will STILL watch it on TV. Hopefully other shows will follow this example.

4. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Jeff,

I agree with you. Their is no reason syndication and dvd releases can't coincide together. Their will always be people who will buy a show that is on tv and others who will watch a show. But, never buy it.