What's new

Enormous interest in $3,000 processors. (1 Viewer)

DarrylM

Stunt Coordinator
He is a major contributor to the forum and I, as well as many others sincerely appreciate his efforts... I don't want to start a flame war, but I think some of the comments made were unnecessary and a bit demeaning.
Mike, I cannot speak for the other members, but my comment was certainly -- and quite obviously -- in jest. And it would be rather silly of anyone (including Michael) to assume otherwise, given the far from subtle nature of this banter. I don't think that anyone was having fun at Michael's expense, and I am not entirely clear as to why you think they were. And as far as Michael's contributions to the Anthem thread go, I am sure that they are very useful and very much appreciated, though they really aren't relevant to this discussion.

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor
I haven't contributed to the AVM 20 thread in a while, mostly because I'm busy enjoying mine :) I do check it out every few days in anxious anticipation of the next--supposedly huge--software update.

I'm thankful for all the troubleshooting done by Michael and the other members because I don't actively use many of the available features on the AVM 20. I only use it for movies/music in my living room; I don't employ the different zone capabilities. If it weren't for the people in that thread exploring every nook and cranny of this processor, I'm sure many bugs would never have been brought to light. I certainly wouldn't know about them, not until I tried to use a new feature anyway.

Chriss M

Second Unit
Jay,

im working my way though all 235394fg3 pages of the avm20 thread, but in the meantime, is there a quick summary of what is anticipated for the next major software update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plaskotki