1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Enormous interest in $3,000 processors.

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Arthur S, Mar 28, 2003.

1. DarrylM

DarrylM Stunt Coordinator

2. Jay Sylvester

Jay Sylvester Supporting Actor

I haven't contributed to the AVM 20 thread in a while, mostly because I'm busy enjoying mine [​IMG] I do check it out every few days in anxious anticipation of the next--supposedly huge--software update.

I'm thankful for all the troubleshooting done by Michael and the other members because I don't actively use many of the available features on the AVM 20. I only use it for movies/music in my living room; I don't employ the different zone capabilities. If it weren't for the people in that thread exploring every nook and cranny of this processor, I'm sure many bugs would never have been brought to light. I certainly wouldn't know about them, not until I tried to use a new feature anyway.

3. Chriss M

Chriss M Second Unit

Jay,

im working my way though all 235394fg3 pages of the avm20 thread, but in the meantime, is there a quick summary of what is anticipated for the next major software update?

4. Prathavan V

Prathavan V Stunt Coordinator