What's new

"Enigma" question( spoiler) (1 Viewer)

Jim Robbins

Stunt Coordinator
I saw this very interesting film Friday. I was really trying to keep up with it all but lost something. The character played by Saffron Burrows, was she a spy or just being used by the main traitor?

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
I saw this very interesting film Friday. I was really trying to keep up with it all but lost something. The character played by Saffron Burrows, was she a spy or just being used by the main traitor?
I believe she was a spy working for Jeremy Northam's character. I think she then turned to Puck's side and they faked her death so that she could escape to be with him.

DJ

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
I haven't seen the movie, but I've read the book and it sounds pretty similar. However, the book has a different twist. For what it's worth (and assuming my memory's correct):

in the book she supposedly dies, but the hero realises that she's a spy and that her death was faked. However, at the end of the book, he goes off with her housemate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks